Validate license not working

So I copied a website which had a licensed X product. I have now purchased an X license for the new site and it won’t let me validate the license. Can you assist?

Hi Bernita,

Thank you for writing in, please ensure that you are fully up to date. Theme and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility).

If that did not work, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hi @Bernita,

I like to check it but the username is invalid, I tried different combination and spelling without success. Please provide the correct one :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I updated the password. try now. same username.

Hi @Bernita,

Sorry, I was checking the wrong site. The reason it won’t validate is that your theme is quite old which you can only update it manually. The update system of that old version is no longer compatible with our update and validation server. Please update it manually, please check it here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 under Manual Update.

Once updated, you can then validate it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.