V1 Footer Presets. Edit: Footer Templates

Hello,

How can I access the old (v1) footer presets like “SIMPLE” & “COLUMNS” & “BRANDED”.
Please help me with that.

Best Regards,
Sufian Diraneyya

Hi @SufianDiraneyya,

Thanks for reaching out.

There is no V1 Footer presets, perhaps you could provide further information? Or maybe you’re referring to the standard footer in X and would like to use it in Pro?

You could do that by going to Theme Options > Footer and click Switch to Original Footers.

What do you mean by simple?

As for the columns, please go to Theme Options > Footer > FOOTER WIDGET AREAS and set how many column. Then go to Admin > Appearance > Widgets and add your content to footer widgets.

As for Branded, is it the copyright? If yes, please go to Theme Options > Footer > FOOTER CONTENT and add your copyright texts and brands.

Thanks!

I mean those (2 screenshots attached) footers that were available as a preset templates

Hi There,

Did you mean the footer templates?

I was able to create the footers based on the templates you mentioned:

Hope it’s clear!

Yes, this is what I meant, sorry if it wasn’t clear.
Those starter templates aren’t available in my site, where can I get them?

Hi There @SufianDiraneyya

Could you please try referring this post (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/no-import-starter-pack-button-in-templates/42268/2?u=mldarshana) and see if that helps.

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

I have imported the starter pack that I downloaded from that post, but it didn’t contain the starter footer templates.
I will contain the login credentials in a secure note, thanks in advance.

Hi @SufianDiraneyya,

Have you imported it from a file or from our server? Because import is only available if the Template manager is empty as it was meant for fresh installations. If you wish to re-import them, I recommend deleting your current templates (but make sure to download a backup copy of your existing templates), once it’s empty, it will allow you to import all templates including the one for footers.

Thanks.

Awesome, that works, thanks a lot!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.