Using Pro Editor on Plugin Custom Post Type

I’m using a plugin tool that uses two custom post types. Is there a way to enable the Pro Cornerstone page editor on plugin post types?

Hi there,

If the Custom Post type enables the content section you can set the Pro editor to show thereby going to Pro > Settings and select the Custom Post type from the list:

Hope it helps.

The content section is available but when I try to enter the post type name in the settings it is not available to select or manually enter.

Hi @srpickert,

In this case, would you mind sharing us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in secure note.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I see you added a secure note with credentials. What is your site URL?

I’m moving forward with another theme. Sorry - I’ve been an avid X user and have had nothing but problems since Pro/classic versions have come out. I’ll keep an eye out for when the tool is more stable.

Why is this happening with AALLLL of my sites?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating us in! Are you using WordPress 4.9? If you do, please update X and Cornerstone or Pro theme too.
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 1.2.7
  • X theme 5.2.5
  • Cornerstone 2.1.7

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.