Using Essential Grid for Posts, editing landing page

Hi there,
I am using the Essential Grid to layout my blog page but it is not rendering correctly.
I have played around in it prior to installing essential grid and I think the problem is that the Ess Grid is overlaying over some old layout I inserted in my past attempts. I have spent a lot of time trying to work it out but I am just a beginner and don’t know where to start.
Thanks!

Hi there,

There is a coming soon page active on your site which stops us from checking it.

Kindly disable the coming soon page or provide us with your admin details in a Secure Note (key icon under the replies you post/posted):

For the meantime, please if you have X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Also, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you for your response. I have attached my admin details

Hi Esther,

Would you mind to clarify what do you mean by “I have played around in it prior to installing essential grid

I did check everything (except plugin conflict test) but I could not figure out the issue, even a new Grid is acting weird.

Please export your Grids and keep it as a backup, then reinstall your Essential Grid plugin under Pro > Validation > Extensions

If the issue persists, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Sorry I don’t know what I did exactly … If I did I would have retraced my steps and fixed it. In the end I deleted the existing blog and created a new one as well as reinstalling the essential grid and deactivating plugins. The new one is better. Thank you.

Glad to hear it’s sorted, Esther.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.