Using cornerstone on blog posts

I am trying to enable this so I can customize my posts but I am unable to find the correct setting to do so.

Hi there,

You will have to use the Permissions Manager to enable Posts to be edited in Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

I cannot get to this menu. Cannot find permissions for X theme anywhere. Please help

Hello Sam,

Please make sure that X theme is installed and active. You should be able to have the X > Settings right below the Dashboard link in your WP admin.

Hope this helps.

It is active .

It is not allowing me to change permissions

there is a settings tab just as shown to you in the first image. However, It is not letting me get to the permissions page

Hello Sam,

At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with your login credentials in a secure note so that we can check your site. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Having your own thread along with the secure note will ensure that only you and our staff will be able to see your WP credentials. If you post it here, the original poster of this thread will be able to see it as well so it is not recommend.

We will be responding your new thread shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.