User unable to view post after update

Hi, I just installed the latest update and now my user account is unable to load any posts on the site. I’ve cleared all caches on the site, the cache my browser, and tried multiple browsers. Every time I open a post the website to edit the word count displays, but no text will load.

More issue arising. Keep trying to deactivate different plugins, but I’m getting 502 errors on the backend in dashboard. This is happening for only one user…

I’m also getting high CPU usage. Is this from a bad update?

I’m receiving this error, in addition to 502 errors, Failed to load plugin: wpdialogs from url https://__________.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wpdialogs/plugin.min.js I’ve gone ahead and deleted the child theme on my site and reinstalled wordpress.

Hello @CDS9482,

Thanks for writing in!

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi I’m still receiving some error messages and things are not running as they should. I can’t quite figure it out, but it appears to be an issue with Cloudflare. I’ve switched to development mode and it appears to have fixed the problem.

Could this all be a conflict created with the update and Cloudflare? I receive frequent 522 errors from Cloudflare. This was a problem with a user yesterday until I deleted my child theme and switched to development mode. It fixed the user error, but I’m now receiving the 522 errors.

There has also been a spike in the physical memory usage. To further this, the only time I receive the 522 error is when working on the backend when saving or publishing posts or trying to adjust theme options.

Hi There,

Your Cornerstone (3.3.6) is up to date, but your X theme is one update behind, please update X to the latest version (6.3.6).

Then login to your CloudFlare dashboard and do the suggestion here.

Make sure you purge everything from the cache.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.