User interface for editor looks strange

Why does the pro builder user interface for editors look like this:

Hello @mwiedmann,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please let us know the version of Pro Theme you are using? I tried looking at the licence manager and it seems that you have attached localhost and production URL too. And one of the Pro Theme licence website is using X Theme. So I am not quite sure the website in question over here. In that regards, please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi, I’m using a child theme with Pro Version 2.4.7 on this site: http://localhost:8888/wordpress_kolping/

I have tried all of the above suggestions, still same issue.

But: when I’m logged in as admin, everything looks good.

Hello @mwiedmann,

Please open Chrome and open a new private browsing mode. Log in as an Editor and check the site again.
If the issue still happens, you might want to check the permission you have assign to the editors. You may go to X > Settings > Permissions.

If you have an online staging server, please do clone your site and share it to us so that we can investigate further and get to the root cause of the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

It’s the very same thing in Chrome (basically I have already been testing different browsers with the same effect).

What I did for a solution: I assigned the member role “author” and edited this role with a plugin to give it more rights. As an “author” the pro builder looks just fine.

Strange!

Glad it’s working now, the saved data for permissions could be corrupted. Though, I can’t reproduce this on my installation. have you installed permission related plugin before?

no installation before, all plugins deactivated.

Hello There,

Another support here. Checked on my own installation and I am not able to duplicate the issue. In case you have encountered the issue again, please upload the site on an online staging server so we can double check. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.