Use footer template for bottom header feature in PRO

Hi there,

I found this answer on the question if it is possible to create a sticky footer in PRO

Hey @jo3,

Pro has a bottom header feature which essentially acts as a sticky footer since it sticks at the bottom of the screen. The bar inside the bottom header can be shown in mobile only using the Hide During Breakpoints13 feature.

Thanks.

That seems to work fine. The only problem is that I created a quite complicated footer already. Is it possible to save the footer as a template and to load it in the header? I tried it but it didn’t work out. It would be quite a lot of work to create it all over again. The website I’m talking about is: https://winterzauber.sh/

Thank you for your feedback.

Best, Christian

Hello Christian,

Thanks for writing in!

You can’t save footer template and use the same into Header as two are different modules and sections in a website. However, something that you can definitely do is save Bar and elements as a Preset. Presets can then be reused throughout the website be it header, footer or content builder. To learn more please take a look at following resources.

Thanks.

Thank you for your help. That’s a great solution.

Is it true that I am only able to create one bar for the Bottom Header feature? I would love to design one bar which is visible on desktop computers and one that is only visible on mobile.

Best, Christian

Hello Christian,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You can definitely have separate bars for mobile and desktop. To do so you will have to use Hide During Breakpoint feature that can be accessed from Customize > Setup. To help you get started, I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look.

To learn more, please take a look at following resource.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

thank you for your reply.
Maybe I didn’t write clear enough. I’m aware of the feature to hide bars dung breakpoints. That’s a thing I use a lot for my headers. But it seems that I’m only able to add one bar when I use the Bottom Header feature. There is no option beneath it that says + ADD BAR.

Is that correct?

Best, Christian

Hi Christian,

Yes, that is correct. Bottom Header only allow 1 bar. This is because by default it is fixed bottom header. Multiple bar is not a good idea because it will occupy too much space.

Hope this helps.

Hi Lely,

I would create one bar which is only visible on dektop and the other one only visible on mobile. So they wouldn’t be visible at the same time. But nevertheless the new header and footer builder is a great tool!

Best, Christian

Hi Christian,

If you want to find some resources for the Header and Footer building, you might want to check this KB article:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.