Use different site layout in one website

Problem is - I have a page with vertical menu (on left side). But I want different page layouts for different pages - if I choose Fullwidth with 100% - then I will have full width page sections (with full width backgrounds) - exactly what I want for text sections. But it changes Woocommerce layout and products are “glued” to left and right side - I want them to be, for example, 90% of page width (so they have margins, spacers from left and right side). I cant find any solution how to make (or use) different layouts for different pages.

Hello Uldis,

Thanks for posting in!

If your pages has already the vertical menu set up, just it leave it there as your global content layout settings. When you create a page and you want it in fulllwidth, you will just have to edit the page and change the page template to “Layout - Fullwidth” or use the “Blank - Container”/“Blank - No Container” page templates. To know more about the different page templates that you can use in the theme, please check this out:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for reply, but it doesn’t solve problem. I will try to explain again. Problem is with global settings (global layout) - I I chose there (in “Layout and Design”) site layout - sliders to max (100%), then I can get full width page, as I want (and page templates are in Fullwidth, they just don’t work if global settings are not on 100% site width), but my shop pictures (in Ethos stack) are using those settings as well - product pictures start from pixel 0 (right where menu line ends) - and that is definitely what I don’t want, I want the shop t use just 85-90% of page available width.

Hi Uldis,

Thanks for your clarification!

The feature you are looking for need custom development, which is out of our theme support scope.
We would suggest you please take help from a developer to do this.

Thanks for understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.