URL Linking Sections Or Background Images

Hi

Can you tell me if it’s possible to add a URL link to an entire section, or the background image used in a section?

I’d like the background images on our site to link to other pages on the website. At the moment I can only achieve this with ‘buttons’, meaning only the button is the active link.

I’d like the entire background image to be the active link, so when clicked on it links to a different page?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! There’s no direct method to incorporate background images, however you can link to your sections. Please refer to the following thread for detailed information (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/linking-to-a-section-on-the-same-page-different-page-and-another-website/19378/6).

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Hi

I’m trying to link the section to a different page, so the entire section becomes the link and can be clicked on.

I may have mis-read the link you sent, but it seems to discuss linking a button or text to a specific section, what I’m trying to achieve is a bit different

I’d like entire sections and columns to link to site pages, essentially so the background image is as a giant button.

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion in above post! Please ignore that.
The feature you are loking for actually not available in the editor. For this you need cutom code.
This is something out of our theme support scope.
But you can use ESS Grid Plugins to make similar block having link to page.
Please check this for help.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.