URGENT: Issue with cornerstone, along with dropdown menu in responsive design

I think I have two problems with my site(www.bigfishrentals.com). One is the responsive design menu (the menu does not work - it doesn’t drop down in responsive design. Also, for some reason cornerstone when enabled crashes my site, here’s the error:

[Sat Jun 02 08:07:52 2018] [warn] [client 47.133.232.142] mod_fcgid: stderr: #2 /home/bigfishwebdesigns/bigfishrentals.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-manager.php(9): Cornerstone_Element_Manager->register_native_elements()
[Sat Jun 02 08:07:52 2018] [warn] [client 47.133.232.142] mod_fcgid: stderr: #3 /home/bigfishwebdesigns/bigfishrentals.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(248): Cornerstone_Element_Manager->setup()
[Sat Jun 02 08:07:52 2018] [warn] [client 47.133.232.142] mod_fcgid: stderr: #4 /home/bigfishwebdesigns/bigfishrentals.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-front-end.php(26): in /home/bigfishwebdesigns/bigfishrentals.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/headline.php on line 23

Any help would be great!

Thank you,
Chad D. Bryant

Hi There,

Could you please update your X theme & Cornerstone plugin to the latest version?

https://theme.co/changelog/

Let us know how it goes!

Looks like that was the trick, i even was able to update cornerstone and it’s no longer crashing, thank you!