URGENT: half the pages on my website suddenly went blank, still showing in cornerstone

Hello,

Today half the pages on my website suddenly stopped working. The content is still showing up in cornerstone, but not in live view. I contacted my host support and tried putting the website in WordPress Debug Mode to no avail. My host support said that the problem is with the theme. Can you please help?

Hello @MediaDeskNM,

Thanks for asking.

Please update Pro Theme to the latest version 2.2.5 as I see that you are using version 2.2.3 on the website. Along with that please try and deactivate Jetpack plugin that’s currently installed and see how it goes.

You can take a look at following article to update Pro Theme.

Thanks.

Hello,

I did both of those things and it still is not working.

Hey @MediaDeskNM,

Please try the following potential solutions also:

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization and security plugins.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

It is important that you try everything in the list. Only if none of them helps, that would be the time we would need to take a closer look at your setup. I tried accessing your site to see if we can login without problem but your security setup blocked the access to your WP Admin (see secure note)

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.