Urgent: Cornerstone not working, text and content not showing

Hello. I am having troubles using cornerstone in x theme.
I am also using wp bakery visual composer.
I have tried to create a page with cornerstone, but the content is not showing.

Pictures and text is not showing when I try to preview.

This is a page where nothin is showing.
https://fbo.no/fordypning_ny/1

Hello @Filadelfiabibelskole,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version 3.1.2 but you are using old version of X Theme 4.6.4 which is incompatible. Please update X Theme to latest version and then see how it goes. I also suggest you to please carefully take a look at following resource especially changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-2-1-2-theme-x-6-1-2-cornerstone-3-1-2

Thanks.

Hello, I have now installed the lastet version of x theme, but the problem now is that all the text is gone on all pages.

Hello @Filadelfiabibelskole,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I can see that texts are not showing up on the website. I tried editing a text post and added a new text element but the text is not should up in preview and on live website as well. Please do the following:

1. We have also released a new update for X and Cornerstone. Please update the same and see how it goes.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the problem is still there, please share FTP login details (Host Name, Username and password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Peder,

Your content font size in Theme Options > Typography is set to 0 REM. Please change it to 1 or larger.

This might have resulted when the Customizer was discontinued.

Hope that helps.