URGENT: Burger Menu Issue - Desktop Browser

What is going on with burger menu toggles on desktop now!??!

Site One:

Site Two:

Site Three:

Site Four:

All these toggles did not look this terrible before… They’ve all been enlarged in one way or another. They seem render fine on mobile.

Investigate as a top priority - please advise developers immediately - this is occurring across most sites. Yes, I’ve checked plugins, I’m on the latest WordPress and Pro installs.

We don’t want a manual code fix - we need an update pushed through the Theme.

Sam

Hey Sam,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having this issue. I checked your site though and the burger menu looks fine.

I also checked your other sites and it looks fine too.

This sounds like a browser specific issue. In that case, we need to know the specific browser to see if it’s supported by WordPress. Please give us the OS and Browser name and version you’re using. If you’re not sure, please visit http://supportally.com/ using the browser that is showing this burger issue then post the Browser User Agent String here.

Thanks.

Chrome: Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Chrome obviously supported by Wordpress.

Thanks
Sam

Hi Sam,

I’m using the latest version of Chrome browser and couldn’t replicate this issue:

Could you please try upgrading your Chrome browser to the latest version?

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Thai

I have updated Chrome and cleared the browser cache and still coming across the same issue.

I have tried adjusting the Burger specs per below - and it just shows as a block of colour:

Are you able to investigate via the login to the site I provided initially? This is the site I checked after updating and clearing cache.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Another support here. I checked in Chrome and I can’t replicate the issue as well.

Is it doing the same on other browsers?

Maybe you have installed a chrome extension that is messing with it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Sam,

I am adding the reply here so you can continue with this thread. I am sorry but we are not able to continue the conversation in the other thread with you. Please give the screenshot of the case that you see and if you make your browser size smaller to see it or not.

Here is the Hamburger Menu that I see on your website:

I also use Mac and the version of my Chrome browser is: Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you.