URGENT! All classic Cornerstone pages disappearing when loaded with latest version

I’ve just updated to the latest X theme and I can’t edit any of my Cornerstone pages or posts now. When I try to load them all the content disappears. Additionally, the text element doesn’t work - I can add text but nothing displays in preview or when saved.

It’s a brand new install of Wordpress and X theme with the settings migrated from a previous dev site. wp-admin details in the secure note below.

Help!

I’ve tried deactivating all plugins to see if there’s a conflict but it still doesn’t work

Hellloooo? Any help with this please?

Guys, why is this being ignored when other people who have posted after me are having their issues fixed? I have a site that’s supposed to go live TODAY. Every day the site is offline we are losing money. What is going on?!

Hi,

Please do not bump your thread. Self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Upon checking your site, I can see the following error in the console.

What that error message tells us is that there’s something in your system preventing cornerstone-endpoint from loading thereby blocking Cornerstone from saving/functioning correctly. If you could contact your host and they should be able to whitelist the Cornerstone endpoint and get this working.

Internal Server Errors are mostly due to incorrect folders and files permissions. Please see http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-fix-file-and-folder-permissions-error-in-wordpress/12 to learn how to check your permissions.

Thanks

My host says they can’t whitelist because I’m on a shared server and they don’t have mod_secure on the cloud.

They said can you whitelist their IP please? Included in a secure note.

Will this solve the problem? Is there another fix if not?

Hello. Have just removed info from secure note. Moving to a different theme. This is way too buggy and already cost my company enough in lost revenue. Thanks for the support up until now.

Hi there @birdybirdbird,

Sorry to hear that, I’ve just responded to your other thread here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/jetpack-and-cornerstone-cause-500-server-error/11913/2 and we’d be more than happy to help continue debugging and getting to the bottom of this.

Thanks!