Uploading pro broke site

I was using the latest version of X with no problem. I updated the pro zip file - nothing was activated - yet upon loading the site - only the CSS shortcodes now show

I will add a secure note with a login if you need

The Pro theme never got activated

Hi @kmatan,

Unfortunately, credentials are incorrect. Please double check.

I can see from the frontend X theme is still active without Cornerstone and not Pro. Please try going to Appearance > Theme. Make sure Pro is active.

If the issue persist, you can try installing PRO theme manually.

I’ve corrected this – the log in works - the problem is I did not want to switch themes - I wasn’t to that point. Simply uploading appeared to have broken everything I did with the standard theme

Please help!

I believe it is only because cornerstone deactivated when I uploaded pro. I’d be grateful if you could verify?

Hi @kmatan,

Credentials are still not correct, but I checked the site and I no longer see shortcodes. Uploading a Pro theme should have no problem, it just happened that when you uploaded the Pro theme, the X theme is still active while the cornerstone is inactive. And once cornerstone is inactive, shortcodes will start displaying and you have thought it’s caused by pro upload.

And now cornerstone is active again, the shortcodes are now executed and gone upon my visit.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.