Uploading images with hebrew names

Hi there,
First of all I’d like to say that I enjoy using the X theme and Cornerstone.
I’m building a site in Hebrew and every time I try to upload an image that has a file name in Hebrew,
I get a blank image. when I give the file an english name it works fine.
I’ve tried it with other themes and it works well, so it’s not a dashboard problem.
any suggestions ?
Please help
Cheers

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. I wonder if you use the Image Element and get the error or if you add the image without the Cornerstone and using the normal WordPress editor and the Media Gallery you get the same problem?

Would you please kindly add a test page and add the image there without Cornerstone and using only the WordPress editor? See if the problem persists. That will show if the problem is in the theme itself or the Cornerstone.

Also I suggest that you change the theme to another one and test the same case on the same test page and get back to us with the results.

Kindly make sure that you use the Theme version 5.2.5 and the Cornerstone version 2.1.7.

If the problem persists kindly get back to us with the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post:

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard Username
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • Name of the Test Page

Thank you.

Thanks,
It works well when I upload via cornerstone

Glad to hear it’s working.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.