Upgrading X-theme breaks css

Hello, we are trying to upgrade www.smaspararguiden.se to the newest version of X-theme but it breaks all css.
Our current version of X is 4.6.2. We have followed your guidlines by clearing cache and trying to update and save pages after the update but still no luck.
Do you know if there is anything else that we might have missed or something that we can try?

Many thanks.

/ Anders

Hi Anders,

Upon checking your website, I could see that you’ve updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version but NOT updated the X theme yet.

Please update your X theme to the latest version as well.

For the update guide, please take a look at this:

For the changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/

Let us know how it goes!

Yes but its when we updating x theme to the newest version that the css will break so we have to roll it back. And clearing cache and updating pages does not work for us.

This is our page with an updated version of x-theme:
http://smasparar.staging.wpengine.com/

Everything floats out and looks weird even though the css is still available.

Hi @smaspararguiden,

Couldn’t find anything from the front, could you try downgrading the one in your staging back to 4.6.2? Then please provide the admin login credentials in the secure note.

I like to do the update and test it for investigation.

Thanks!

Appreciate it! Added the credentials above.

/ Anders

Hey Anders,

I have logged in to your staging site. I have updated the X theme and Cornerstone to the latest version. After doing the update, please do not for get to go to WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings and enable the “Legacy X Integration” option since you are using WPBakery Page Builder or Visual Composer in creating your pages.

Please check your staging site now.

Ah great! Thank you very much!
We dont have that much time to put on this since we have full time jobs on the side so really appreciate the help :slight_smile:
Live site is updated now as well.

/ Anders

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.