Upgrading to Pro

I upgraded one of my websites from X to Pro.

After doing so, I deleted the cornerstone plugin to avoid conflicts and the entire site has lost all formatting, images, layouts, etc.

Why would this have been the case?

Hi there,

Everything should remain as is when you update from X to Pro as long as you have done all the correct steps in upgrading your license and activating Pro.

Were you able to check the KB article about X to Pro upgrade and see if you’ve followed the necessary steps?

Let us know how it goes.

Hi, thanks for responding.

I added a secure note so you could log into the WP Admin dashboard.

I did not convert the license, I bought a new one.

Otherwise, yes, I followed the conversion steps and Cornerstone was automatically deactivated. But when I deleted the plugin, the site lost everything related to Pro formatting.

Hi There @wbgTHEMECO

Upon testing your issue further, I see that your formatting issues are occurring from your child theme. I have switched to your parent theme, then deleted your Cornerstone plugin and now I see that your site is loading correctly.

You need to check your child theme customizations to troubleshoot your issues further.

Thanks!

Thanks much for isolating the issue. I’ll see what’s going on with the child theme.

You’re welcome and thanks for testing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.