Upgrading MEC Bundled

Hello

my plugin page is saying that an update for Mec has been released. but cant automatically updates I tried following the manually update guide but that just installed MEC lite version it came up as a separate plugin so I deleted.

I need a solution to upgrade the bundled version of MEC

Can someone please guide me on what to do

Thank you

Hey There,

You can update the plugin via our automatic updates that are coming with our theme. Make sure your WordPress installation has a validated version of Pro and go to Dashboard > Updates and check for updates.

To see what’s the latest version available of the plugin in question you can check out this article.

thank you for reply

I have tried this method and I’m getting this error when I try to update the plugin

“An error occurred while updating Modern Events Calendar: Update package not available”.

here is a image of what im seeing when i attempt to update

Hello @bulli79,

Are you trying to update to MEC 4.7.6? The version 4.7.6 were just release several hours ago. Our dev team are still checking for compatibility and conflicts between the plugin and theme. Once they’ve finished the test, it will be available in your Automatic Updates dashboard.

Please bear with us.

ok please let me know when its released

Hello @bulli79,

Please be advised that several hours ago, we have pushed the plugin update.
You can now update MEC plugin to version 4.7.6. Go to your Dashboard > Updates and hit the “Check Again” button to force WP to check for any updates. Select the MEC plugin and proceed with the updates.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.