Upgraded to Xpro | Still have original xtheme

Hello, I upgraded to Pro a few months back, stopped building and then restarted under a new domain.

Long story short, I’ve validated my licence with the key ending in:

c601

But I am not getting any of the new features such as header builder.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hello @rhanna1461,

Thanks for writing in!

Please note that after you have upgraded to Pro licence, you need to upload Pro theme in order to take advantage of the features offered by Pro. Please refer following post for further instructions:

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for responding. Let me clarify:

I actually did that a few months ago on an old Wordpress site. I have since closed that wordpress site and I have opened another. I wanted to transfer my Pro License from my old site to my new one.

However, when I use this key to validate it, it does not give me the Pro version

I have updated the domain and used the Pro version key, but still have the old version of the Xtheme.

Hi There,

Did you install Pro theme? X and PRO are two different themes. Upgrading the license means it will now work on PRO theme validation but we still need to install PRO. Download pro theme zip file from your themeco dashboard. I think your expecting that those header/footer builder access will now appear since your license is now PRO, is that correct? It doesn’t work that way. We have to install a PRO theme like any regular wordpress theme. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQiXMIQ6S. On the first site, I am usign X theme and on the next I am using Pro. If I misunderstand your situation, please clarify or give us credentials on a secure note so we can investigate. Thank you.