Upgraded to Pro, no Pro tab/editor

Hey,

I’ve upgraded from X to Pro and I can’t see the Pro tab or anything else. I’ve seen some threads about plugins interfering with it, as well as Cloudflare causing issues (I have cloudflare active). I followed a link for settings but I’m getting an error on that now, I’ unsure what to do.

Thanks

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for writing in, please clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Regarding CloudFlare, please Purge All the cache directly from your CloudFlare dashboard account.

CloudFlare Support - How do I purge my cache?

Let us know how it goes, if that did not work, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

It didn’t work, secure note above.

Hi Matthew,

It’s due to page builder by site origin plugin. It disables both Gutenberg Editor and Pro editor. Please deactivate that plugin.

Thanks!

Ah okay. I’ve deactivated & deleted the plugins and the Pro tab at the top is showing up. Although when I click any of the options I just get a loading screen (black box with a circle inside).

Hey Matthew,

I just checked your setup and there are couple of JS errors in browser console which is breaking the Pro modules. This is generally due to a third party plugin or a script conflict. I tried to deactivate all of your plugins but your site isn’t letting me to deactivate all plugins. Can you please deactivate all third party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also add the following code in your wp-config.php file (see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935)

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Let us know how this goes!

I believe it was a plugin yes, one tha minifies HTML. I added the code above.

Would you be able to confirm if there are any more errors? otherwise I’ll crack on thanks :slight_smile:

Hello Matthew,

There is no longer any errors on the page and the Edit in Pro Editor is now available.

Hope this helps.

Perfect. Thank you so much for the help.

You are most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.