Upgraded to Pro, but now can't display saved content

I upgraded my X theme to Pro after a week of playing with it - it’s awesome.

However, I can’t seem to add any content to pages now. It saves in the editor but doesn’t show live on the site.

Help please!

Ok, been a couple of days now… I’m going to try buy a new licence but hope there is a solution - I’ve upgraded about 6 sites, really looking forward to a reply.

Ok, I’ve tried a new license, that doesn’t work, and moving an original cornerstone to this site, no luck. I’m under a bit of heat now, be great to get this sorted asap… anyone else found an answer or experiencing this?

1 Like

I seem to have th same issue. The content is accessible in Cornerstone however after hitting publish the webpage is blank

1 Like

I have the exact same problem, all looks good on the backend, but front end is nada

Hi there,

First of all, sorry for our late reply. There has been a traffic lately after that release of the new version. It will get back to normal flow in a week or two.

The saving problem can be caused by many reasons which I will list few of them here:

• Make sure that you are using version 1.2.3 of the Pro theme.

• Make sure that you clear cache if you use any cache plugins, test by clearing the cache and turning off the plugin completely.

• Check for 3rd party plugin compatibility issues, by deactivating all the plugins and testing the case. If it is fixed you may need to activate plugins one by one, to find out which one is causing the issue.

• If you use a service such as CloudFlare kindly read the article below:
    https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

• Make sure that the Pro Editor URLs yourwebsite dot com / x and all its sub URLs are excluded from your hosting service mod_security rules. You may need to contact your hosting service provider regarding this.

• Make sure you increase the PHP memory limit, For more information:
    https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/

If you still have problems, kindly create a test page on your website and try to work with Pro Editor. Then get back to us with the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post:

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard Username
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • The Name of the Test Page

Thank you.

Hi there,

The question of this thread is about the Pro editor and not the Cornerstone. Kindly open up a separate thread for your case and give us detailed information regarding the case and we will follow up.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Kindly open up a separate thread for your case and give us detailed information regarding the case and we will follow up.

Thank you.

Hi Guys, totally understand you’ll be swamped right now.
Have quite a few sites on X and Pro, so I’m suffering a little - looking forward to seeing your magic in action, after all these years, this is the FIRST time i’ve ever had an issue. Amazing work.
Regards,
Kate

Hello @Kate,

Thanks for updating in! We have tried to login to your site to investigate. The given credentials is not working for us.
Did you change the username? Please provide us the new credentials and we will investigate it once we can log in.

All the best.