Upgraded to PRO and now can't use design cloud template

I’ve upgraded to PRO and I can’t install any templates from the design cloud. How can I fix this?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Design Cloud button should be present in the template manager.

Simply go to Pro > Templates which is where you can find the template manager.
For more details, please check: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/template-manager/20364/1

Hope this helps.

The issue is that it’s not letting me install any of the templates. I click install, it loads, and returns to the install. Does not change to the ususal green ‘Installed’ button. I have several other PRO accounts so I’m familiar with this process. Could it be that I upgraded from X to PRO and have the old Cornerstone?

Hello There,

You will need to deactivate Cornerstone. It won’t be needed because it is already integrated in Pro theme and make sure that you have the latest version which is 2.1.6. If nothing is helping, please provide us access so that we can take a closer look.

Please let us know how it goes.

ok here it is

Hi @ASR_KRATOS,

I just installed the Studio Gold, and it’s now in the list of templates. It took some time but it’s installed. Maybe the issue is the connectivity between your host and our server. Please try installing one and wait it again :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Upgraded my server to PHP 7.1 and it’s working now. Thank you.

Thanks @ASR_KRATOS for the update, we are glad it’s now working!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.