Upgraded to PHP v7.2 on server, Cornerstone now not working

I have just updated my server to run on PHP v7.2
The front end of my WPpro site is fine after the upgrade
But when I try to edit a page on cornerstone I get:

[This page isn’t working buildtosell.co is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500]

Any suggestions for a fix?

1 Like

Hi Nudge,

My test site is running PHP 7.2 with the latest version of X theme & Cornerstone plugin without any issues.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  4. Turn off all the cache plugins.
  5. Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 120 for optimal usage (https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/).
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If it doesn’t help, please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look.

Thank you.

Thank You> I got my VPN provider to make the changes at server side. The probem is fixed and the site is running much faster too. Win/Win and it’s a Sunday!
Thanks guys

Glad to hear everything is working fine now.

Have a nice weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.