Thanks for asking.
I think you might be referring to the advance mode. You can enable advance mode from X > Settings > Permissions > User Preference > Advanced Mode select Always On. Here is a screenshot.
To learn more about permissions manager, please take a look at following article:
In case there you are facing some other problem. Please elaborate your question. In the mean time, please make sure:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- If you're using a CDN, please clear the CDN's cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.