Upgrade causing product issues

The last 2 updates for Pro have stripped out my variable products and made them simple products. I then have to go into the product, change everything back and hit save. The first time I save it it strips it back to simple and then I again need to make it a variable and on the second save it will stay.

Is anyone else reporting this issue? Is it going to continue to happen in future releases?

And I am also noticing come really weird spacing on this page: https://hanjamfitness.com/sponsors/ which I didn’t notice until the upgrade either. There is nothing there that should be causing the weird spaces. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Hello @hanjamfitness,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. Products: Please downgrade WooCommerce to version 3.4.2 as on the website you are using version 3.4.3 which as of now is not supported. Please take a look at the version compatibility guide:

2. Spacing: The spacing issue is causing because of JetPack Lazy load function wherein it’s adding a CSS code that’s causing problem. Here is a screencast.

To fix that either you need to turn off the lazy load feature of JetPack. You can also add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-feature-box .jetpack-lazy-images-js, .x-feature-box .jetpack-lazy-image {
    display: block !important;
}

The code I have shared is to help you fix the issue in case you want to use Jetpack lazy load feature. Please note that that custom code and issue causing because of 3rd party plugins falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

To turn off lazy load, you can take a look at following article. Article mentions about activating lazy load, you just need to toggle Lazy Load Images to turn off the feature:

Thanks.

Thanks! Big help.

I am worried about downgrading woocommerce now that I have it upgraded. I don’t want to screw up anything else with the other plug-in add-ons to it. I guess I can just keep an eye out for anything else working funky and won’t upgrade next time until it is compatible.

Thanks!

No problem, you are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.