I am not seeing automatic updates appear on my sites
bricklane.ys.com.au
Installed Version
6.5.5 CHANGELOG
Latest Version Available
6.5.5 CHANGELOG
Checked Every 12 Hours
Nothing to report.

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (1) in /home/yscomau/public_html/bricklane/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4339

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (1) in /home/yscomau/public_html/bricklane/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4339

ys.com.au -
Installed Version
6.5.0 CHANGELOG
Latest Version Available
6.5.5 CHANGELOG
Checked Every 12 Hours
Nothing to report.

But this has appeared
Notice: Undefined index: tco_google_analytics_code in /home/yscomau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-google-analytics/functions/options.php on line 50

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (1) in /home/yscomau/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4339

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (1) in /home/yscomau/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4339

nextleaptrainingsolutions.com.au
Installed Version
6.5.5 CHANGELOG
Latest Version Available
6.5.5 CHANGELOG
Checked Every 12 Hours
Unable to check for updates. Try again later.

I have updated the wpdebug to true as recommended on a previous email to 2 of the sites but it made no difference. What do you recommend to fix it?

Hello Phil,

Thank you very much for the details.

Please be advised that the PHP notices displayed because you have enabled the debug mode. Please edit your wp-config.php and set the debug mode to false.

Meanwhile, please make sure that you have validated your X theme. If you are not seeing any updates, please go to Dashboard > Updates or in Appearance > Themes > {X/Pro Theme}.

Hope this helps.

Hi Rue
I have edited the wp.config.php files as suggested, no change. I have looked at the Updates and Themes and nothing has appeared. And yes both themes are validated.
What next ?

Hey Phil,

In that case, please provide us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hey Phil,

There seems nothing in your WordPress admin that could prevent automatic updates.

Please try looking for each of the following lines of code in your wp-config.php file which could disable automatic updates in WordPress.

define( 'AUTOMATIC_UPDATER_DISABLED', true );
define( 'WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE', false );
define( 'DISALLOW_FILE_MODS', true );

If they don’t exist, this means your web host could not receive updates from our server. In this case, you’ll need to reach out to your web host.

If manually updating X and Cornerstone is acceptable to you, you can follow the Manual Update instruction at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.