UPDATING Pro THEME broke my SITE!

ONLY after upadting your pro theme this error popped up "
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1920 bytes) in /home/myevenu1/public_html/wrcktngl/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-wrapper.php on line 50"

YES MY MEMORLY LIMIT IS 256MB and my PHP.INI reflects it and its version 7.0,

I need help with this issue please if you must log into my FTP I dont mind it.
THE WEBSITE IS www.wrcktngl.com

Hello @ParadoxVapez,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server to 512mb. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I already put memory limit up!

I did that doesnt work, its your stupid update that ruined it it worked perfectly right before that update and then error…its because it tried to add class styles to different files it keeps changing which directorie each time you refresh the error page.

Hi,

I checked your php memory limit and it is set to 32M which is very low

I know you have added a code to increase it but it seems your hosting provider does not allow thus your memory limit did not change.

You need to contact your hosting provider and request to increase your memory limit to at least 256M

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.