Updating from X to Pro trouble

I’m having some trouble updating from X to Pro. Can you take a look and help out with this?

Hello @ancker,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Would you mind sharing the problem you are facing while converting from X to Pro? I also suggest you to take a look at our X to Pro conversion guide:

Thanks.

I’ve successfully converted a few sites already. However, this version of the app hasnt been updated since 4.3. When I enter the code I get a connection error. I’ve tried solutions listed in your troubleshooting faq and still can’t get it.

Sorry mobile version of this reply window is super jumpy.

Maybe I’m not understanding the process. If I just try to install pro I get an error there too.

Ok, got it. What I had to do was change away from my child theme. then the pro theme uploaded and i was able to activate and register that way. Maybe there’s more to it but this is what worked for me.

That is correct. The other thing in mind is that it is strongly recommended that you update the X theme to the latest version after having a complete backup of the website then Convert to Pro.

By the way, the process is not updating, it is converting as the Pro is a separate product and is not necessarily an X + other stuff.

There are some features that are available in X and not in Por such as the Demo Import functionality.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.