Updated X theme, cornerstone and cleared cache ... still get "Any change I make I get the message oops I blew up the Internet … page not found." Need help ASAP

Hello,

I followed the directions given to me in a prior post to update X and Cornerstone (Oct 19). Still can’t work on my site.

Updated X theme, cornerstone and cleared cache … still get “Any change I make I get the message oops I blew up the Internet … page not found” when I try to work on my site. I even deactivated all my plugins and that didn’t help. Need help ASAP.

Thanks.

K

Hi K,

Please try going to WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks then try to set it to Post Name and save the settings twice.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note (key icon under the replies you post/posted):

Hello Jade,

I sent a secure note. Please let me know if you didn’t receive it.

Thanks!

Hi Karen,

I have checked your permalink settings under Settings -> Permalinks section and I see the following.

Instead of the custom structure, could you please try selecting the postname and save the changes to re-generate your .htaccess file and that should resolve your issue. Make sure to purge your server cache and temporarily disable your caching plugin as well while you’re testing.

Also I see that your PHP memory limit is currently set to 256MB. I would suggest you to try and increase it by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935). You can check your server configurations by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.