Updated to 2.1.3 and 5.2.2 but still have errors

Still receiving error in cornerstone that reads:

Classic Elements
Does not include advanced controls.

Tom

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in and for the credentials, I did checked a couple of pages in your site including the 2 home page (the front page and the draft), I was able to open the pages in Cornerstone but I did not see the said errors (Classic Elements Does not include advanced controls.), would you mind pointing us where we can see this error?

On a side note, I see that all of your X Theme extensions are all still in version 1.x.x. Please update all of those to version 2.0.2 to avoid any potential conflict issues.

To update this plugin to version 2.0.2, follow these steps:

- Ensure your theme is validated so Extensions can be installed automaticaly
- Deactivate and delete the extensions.
- On the theme overview page, locate and install the "Extensions".
- Visit "Plugins" panel in your Dashbaord to activate the newly installed version.

Because all of the plugin settings are stored in the database, and because version 2.x will migrate settings from older versions, its safe to use this method of deleting the previous version.

Refer here for the latest and compatible versions. Checkout the changelog page to know the changes on the new versions.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

OK, good catch on the plug-ins being deleted and then re-installed for the update, however this issue still exists.

Concerning: “I was able to open the pages in Cornerstone but I did not see the said errors (Classic Elements Does not include advanced controls.), would you mind pointing us where we can see this error?”

Navigate to Elements and then scroll down until the messege appears.

BTW sorry for the late reply.

As of 10:22AM Eastern, I have disabled all addons except cornerstone, yet still receive this condition.

Hi There,

Oh! You mean by that “Does not include advanced controls”, that is not an error. That is actually an explanation/label that the Classic Elements does not have the advanced controls that the V2 elements have.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

Thanks for help. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

You’re welcome.