Updated Theme and now I have no Slider appearing or individual shop images! Please help!

Hi there,

Since the update I no longer have a revolution slider appearing or individual items in my shop. Please help

Hi @ncdunn88,

Thanks for writing in.

Did you have enabled to show revolution slider in every items page before the update? If you did not use child theme, your code will be overwritten with the latest updates.

If you have child theme and your custom code is not showing, in this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

I’m sorry Nico, I don’t understand, the Rev slider issue is isolated to the home page. Which was just set through the content editor as an element.

The items are not displaying images on the shop pages.

I also get this when I check console when loading the front page.

Please help

Anyone going to respond?

I reverted to a previous backup pre update

Hi there,

Please kindly consider that a normal response time for the support threads is about 24 hours. It usually is faster but you need to be patient to be able to get an answer from the support staff. Also if you add another answer to the current question which is not yet replied by one of the staff, the queue will be reset by the system and the thread will go to the end of the list for a reply.

Now regarding the issue, you are experiencing, This might be a cache related problem or 3rd part plugin conflict as I see you shared the Javascript error screenshot.

I suggest that you deactivate all your 3rd party plugins except the Revolution Slider and check the case.

Also, I suggest that you move your website to a staging environment so that you can easily do the troubleshooting without the fear of the live website failure.

If you still have problems regarding this kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your staging environment using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.