Updated from X to Pro - Whole site 500 error

Hi,

I followed these instructions - https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-to-pro-conversion/104 to update my site from X to Pro and now I can’t access anything at all, every page just shows a HTTP 500 error. I am running a Child Theme of X so I followed those instructions too and edited the style.css but it’s just non-responsive.

Turned on wp_debug and got the below error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cs_compose_values() in /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/definitions/bar.php:23 Stack trace: #0 /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/setup.php(184): require_once() #1 /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): x_bars_element_setup(’’) #2 /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #3 /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-manager.php(11): do_action(‘cs_register_ele…’) #5 /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(248): Cornerstone_Element_Manager->setup() #6 /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(290): Corne in /home/dwannexq/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/definitions/bar.php on line 23

Can I get some help on this as I can’t access anything at all

Hi Ryan,

We’re sorry to hear that you are getting issues in the upgrade process.

Please login through FTP then go to wp-content/plugins then rename the cornerstone directory that is in there.

That should automatically disable cornerstone then try to access you site again.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin and FTP access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hi Jade,

I renamed cornerstone to just cs and it worked. But now cornerstone isn’t an option to edit the pages…

What’s the next step to getting Pro installed properly so I can edit my pages as normal

Hi Ryan,

You do not need to have Cornerstone separately installed on Pro because it already comes native to the theme as the Pro builder.

By default, you should be able to have the pages edited through the Pro builder when Pro is active on the site.

If the option is not there, you might need to allow it through the Permissions Manager:

In case you are still not able to find the option, please provide us with the admin details so that we can check.

Thank you.

Ahh that’s what it was. Sorted it now :slight_smile:

Thanks, panic over haha

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.