Update WP to 5.0 version caused changes in editation pages from backend

Hi,
Ive updated my page to wp 5.0. X is 100% latest version (6…) and everything is actual and updated. Now Ive tried to edit some page from backend and the editation looks different and there are no longer some parts of it - look at the prt pictures. What can I do? Is it just about some settings or what? Can you please help me?

Tereza,
Než zazvoní

Hello Tereza,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

In Gutenberg interface please click on the Settings icon and under Document > Page Attribute you can select the templates. Here’s a screencast.

Thanks.

Hello,
This is working only on pages not made with Cornerstone. With pages made with cornerstone you cants see nothing only grey line - no options nothing! Its look like a realy big deal - clash between cornerstone and gutenberg. It on all ours updated websites. You dont know nothing about it? Other users have no problem? I doubt that. Please check this. Thank you very much.

Look at the video:

Thanks
Tereza

Hi Tereza,

We have addressed this issue in the latest release.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Please update your theme and cornerstone to latest version.

X 6.4.0,
Cornerstone 3.4.0

Thank you

Ok, sounds good. Thanks for help. For now our x doesnt say we can update it, but I expect its only question of time. By then.

Tereza
Než zazvoní

Hi Tereza,

You can try clicking on the Check again Button in Dashboard > Updates

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.