Update to latest pro theme broke the site

Hi,

I use WPbakery page build for many of the sites i build with Pro

Today i updated one of the sites and it has stripped the inline css i have added to the design sections.

Yes i use a child theme.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Brent

Hi Brent.

I tried checking the site you have linked and there seems to be some issue with the database:

If you are currently doing some on the site, kindly try to check the release notes from this link:

Please check the Why do my Visual Composer rows and columns look broken after this update? item under the FAQ section.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi Jade,

Ws in the middle of moving the client from godaddy to siteground hosting.

You can now view the site and see that the update has stripped any edits made in the row settings.

Thanks,

Brent

Hi Brent,

Thanks for the confirmation!
I can see the “Legacy X Integration” was not enabled in your site that’s why the site looks broken.
When I enable it the site looks fine now.

Go to WPBakery Page Builder Settings > General and make sure “Legacy X Integration” is enabled. A common request we get is to not overwrite parts of the WPBakery Page Builder. We are committed to keep supporting sites from the early days of X where Visual Composer was our page builder but we’ve consolidated all that integration code under one setting. It used to be enabled by default, but you will now need to opt-in to use it.

Please check the release note for more details!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.