Update to Installed Version 1.2.4 PRO casing a soliloquy fatal error

These are the errors: Site goes full white screen only showing error on screen.

Fatal error: Class ‘Soliloquy_Shortcode’ not found in /home/ampmedi5/public_html/pendleyphotography.com/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php on line 446

Fatal error: Class ‘Envira_Gallery_Shortcode’ not found in /home/ampmedi5/public_html/pendleyphotography.com/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery-off/envira-gallery.php on line 687

I’m not running any cacheing software and not using cloudflare or other cdn. I am on version 4.8.2 of Wordpress and am running a child theme. I disabled soliloquy and envira gallery via ftp and now site loads. I tried to reinstall both plugins once I got back into admin and then the site only loaded the same error message.

The site is currently working because I disabled Soliloqy and Envira. I also removed envira gallery shortcodes on my gallery page: https://pendleyphotography.com/real-estate-photography-gallery/ so visitors could still see my work until the fix. I temporarily added my images via native wordpress gallery there.

__On a side note:_ Envira gallery has now popped an admin dashboard warning about not being licensed. The warning has no ignore X button.

Help!!

2 Likes

Hello Themeco!?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I can confirm this issue on my installation, I added this to our issue tracker. This looks like those plugins need updates for cornerstone shortcode integration since there are recent changes in the builder.

Thanks!

I have the exact same issue with Envira.

Really need this to get solved!

Hey Folks, These addons (soliloquy and envira gallery) were working fine before the update. Since it is an included plugin/add-on shouldn’t the fix be a little more front burner. Or provide me with a link to the previous version of Pro so I can roll back.

Hi there,

We can confirm the issue both for the Envira Gallery and Soliloguy. At the moment you can get rid of the error by renaming the files below:

X:

Rename: wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/soliloquy.php
To: wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/soliloquy_old.php

Rename: wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/envira-gallery.php
To: wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/envira-gallery_old.php

Pro:

Rename: wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/soliloquy.php
To: wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/soliloquy_old.php

Rename: wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/envira-gallery.php
To: wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/envira-gallery_old.php

The action above will fix the error temporarily but you will lose the Soliloguy and Envira Gallery elements in the Cornerstone and Pro Editor.

This issue will be fixed in upcoming releases of X and Pro. Thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

What does this mean? Do I have to insert the gallery code into the page again? Or do i lose the complete gallery and have to recreate it? (talking about envira)

Cheers

Hi There,

You can only prevent the error message by doing so and you will lose the Envira functionality while our developers provide a patch for this.

Thanks for understanding.

@Purpleharmonix, @VanderWalMedia

An update is released. If you are using X kindly update the theme to version 5.2.4 and Cornerstone to version 2.1.6. If you are using Pro update it to version 1.2.6.

Thank you all

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.