Update & slider

I purchased a new license. The previous versions of cornerstone and x theme were not compatible for the license to validate it self. I went through the steps to manually install both then was able to validate the license. now the slider revolution slider will not display on the home page. When look at the dashboard for slider revolution says not activated, this plugin was part of the original license purchased.

I put a maintenance mode home page until can get this working properly. http://www.artortho.com

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that even if you will not validate the theme and the slider revolution plugin, the slider will always display in the homepage or in any page. There could be a JS error or a conflict in your site which is why this is happening. There is also no need to validate activate Revolution Slider. We will be the one who will provide any updates for this plugin. As long as you have validated the X theme, you can get the automatic updates of the plugin when there is an available updates. To know more how we have integrated this plugin in the theme, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-revolution-slider/71

To resolve your slider which is currently not working, please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

I can provide a login, when posting to this thread how can make the login information private. What email address should I use for the account

Hi There,

You can use the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

Login for WordPress. when u edit the home page with cornerstone can see the block for the slider

Hi there,

I have checked your site and the Revolution Slider on the homepage does not show up because in the Row setting that contains the slider is set to be hidden on large devices.

Please see the screencast below how you can change the setting:

Hope this helps.

I have resolved this. On the home page the section “Hear What Our doctors are Saying” There is a scroller background. When Im editing I can see it but live, it doesnt work. Is there another setting?

Hi There,

It’s working fine on my end:

Could you please clear all the caches and check again?

Thank you.

The feature used to work. Set an image in the video background section and the image would scroll in the background.

Jo @proximomktg,

I have fixed your page. Please confirm if it fix the problem. Enable Pattern or Parralax for effects in the background.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

This is now resolved. thanks

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.