Update of the Pro

Hi, I’ve seen that there was an update of Pro to 1.1 but I want to be sure how to update my current release without having issues or problems.

Thanks/ Regards,
Anita

Hi Anita,

The best way to go is to setup a staging site which is a duplicate of the current site.

You can then do the update on the staging site and check if everything is correct. Then you can proceed to update the live site when everything works well.

Hope this helps.

Ok, thanks.
But I wanted to know how to do it as there is no automatic update via WordPress interface.

Thanks/ Regards,
Anita

Hello Anita,

Thanks for updating. :slight_smile:

Can you please click Check Now button under Pro > Overview > Check Now? If that does not workout, please revoke Pro Licence from Pro > Overview > Revoke Validation and also remove it from your license page on Themeco. Next steps is to revalidate. See if that works out or not.

You can manually update Pro by uploading theme files under /wp-content/themes/pro/. Please attempt the Manual Updates guide provided here. Steps mentioned in the above guide is applicable to X and Pro exception being that you need to upload files in relevant folder, second Pro does not require Cornerstone.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.