Update Effected Classic Column Backgrounds

The backgrounds in the section “Tours” can’t be changed.
I’ve looked in the builder, and everything from the row to the column had the background reset to transparent.
Yet all of them are carrying the original #ececec background I set on them prior to the update.
If I change the color from transparent to another color doesn’t do anything.

Any idea how to change the column background color in classic columns within the newest x theme update?

Jesse

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for writing in!

In latest version process to change background color in classic sections hasn’t changed. Here’s a screencast.

I checked the website and can see Tours section is having Transparent Background. If background color is not changing please try out following solutions:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  3. If you’re using a server side cache, please clear the cache and disable optimization services.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I’m already at the max PHP memory limit.
And yes, the color selector is where it always was, but it doesn’t work is what i’m saying.
I click on the column and it says that the background is transparent… but it’s not, it’s #ececec.
And if i change it to any color, any color at all, nothing happens.

Hello Jesse,

The resulting background color is coming from the column background color of rgba(236,236,236,0.5) and the background color of the row which is transparent.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.