Unsolved: Single Page Navigation Chrome - no scrolling to anchors anymore - jumping

Referring to this also still unsolved bug: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/single-page-navigation-chrome-no-scrolling-to-anchors-anymore-jumping/67694

What’s the status, when will you finally solve it?

Hello Hei,

@Christian already responded the thread regarding what our developers have done with the issue.

The best solution you could have is by following this thread:

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, think your mixing up things here.

On Dec. 2019 you guys wrote in this thread Single Page Navigation Chrome - no scrolling to anchors anymore - jumping:

In our latest version Changelog, you see that this issue was thought to be fixed but it’s not. Please disregard the Bugfix and kindly wait for the succeeding releases.

and

If this code still does not work for you, I would suggest that we wait for our developers to fix this issue in the next release update cycle.

So I’m still waiting, hence my question, when will you finally solve this issue?

As you often react the way you just did, does “wait for our developers to fix this issue” mean something different in your world, as we had it on a few issues already?

Hi Hei,

Sorry for the confusion, there is actually an overlook on our part, the original report of this bug back in Nov 2019 has been fixed/closed, hence the report that the bug is back was overlooked.

I’ve resubmitted a new open report of this bug 10 days ago, and now it has been marked as fixed.

Unfortunately, we could not provide an ETA on when is the next update release. I can’t suggest anything for now but to wait.

Thank you for understanding,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.