Unparalleled Support? How so?

Man, you folks sure do misrepresent your “support”. We are all forced to dig thru mounds of forum posts to find answers? Further, it’s obvious by the volume of posts that what you have created is a monster to use and requires a degree in WP and its various plugins. I followed your “simple” instructions to load my theme and receive a host of errors. No pictures on the draft site and a fix that wouldn’t work. It’s obvious to me you have a lot of work to do to get this monster you’ve created distilled down into a simple and usable product. ISSUE REFUND PLEASE!

Hi Barry,

We are sorry that you have problems loading the theme. We are here to help you out regarding the errors that you get. It usually depends on the hosting that you use, but we will be more than happy to help. Would you please kindly get back to us with more detailed information on the errors?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you first, check the getting started section of our docs here.

We exclusively sell the X theme via Envato and do not have any control over the refund process. You will need to contact the Envato support for the refund. For more information click here please.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.