Unistall and Reinstall getting error

Yesterday I received my license and validated it when i installed on my site. I screwed something up and we had to delete X Theme from the site. Now I am trying to reinstalling it and getting this error each time I out in my license #.

I am getting this error.
We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please head over to Settings -> General section and make sure to set the URL of your site.

Also follow our troubleshoot guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404).

Thanks!

I’ve read the troubleshooting and have looked at my URLs and they match. Any other suggestions for me? I would REALLY appreciate it?

Hi There,

Please clear the caching plugin and internal caching features your server might, then deactivate it and do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.