Uniformity throughout webpage

I am having trouble with just having everything the same size, spacing, etc. throughout the site. For example, the tabs that are found in the homepage are not centered. An additional note is that even if I tried to manually fix the spacing and things like that, it would look different depending on what I am using to view the site such as a larger or smaller monitor/laptop.

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for writing in.

I have checked your homepage and I found out that you added -2.8em -2.5em -2.5em 17em margins to the tab element. If you truly want it to position at the center, do not add negative margins. You can set the margins to 0 auto 0 auto.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

It did adjust to the center on my laptop but will it be centered on any size laptop/monitor? Also, on the mobile site for phones the tabs aren’t the same. Is that just how it is or can that be fixed as well?

Will the mobile site be able to function the same?

Hello Adrian,

You will also need to remove the 5em margin in your section settings and you also need to enable the inner container option in the row settings so that the tab element will always be position at the center of the page.

If you can give me access to the site, I would love to edit it to give you an example of how to set up a tab element properly. If you wouldn’t mind providing us your credentials, you can create a secure note in your next reply and add the details in the secure note. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Credentials

The buttons on the bottom of all the services pages also seem to be out of place and I would like those, along with other things throughout the cite centered. I appreciate your help and hopefully we can get the whole site centered and uniform. Thank you.

Hi Adrian,

Credentials did not work, please confirm.

Thanks,

Credentials above.

Hello Adrian,

I went ahead and logged in to your site. I noticed that the advanced mode is not enabled. So I have enabled it in X > Settings > Permissions > User Preferences. I edited your Tab list and remove the unnecessary h4 tags in the tab titles. I have change the text color and text hover color as well.

Just to be clear, when I logged in to your site, I got redirected to the main site DR Black Auto. That is where I was editing the page.

Please check the site now.

Buttons in the services pages are not centered and I have had trouble with that. To be specific, when hovering over services in the main menu, the pages such as PPF, Paint/Ceramic Coating, etc. are the ones I am referring to. The buttons at the bottom of each of those pages. Also, the gallery on my computer doesn’t seem to be working right. Please let me know how it appears on your end. I appreciate your help.

Hi Adrian,

I’d appreciate if you give us the exact URL of the page that you are talking about and a screenshot of the button so that we can understand which section is the problem source.

If you are talking about the Back to Services button, it is because you added too many empty columns and that is not how you center the element. I wen to the PPF page and added another section and copies the button in question and added in a way that it will show as a central one all the time.

I kept anything as default, just click the magnifying glass icon of the section which contains the button:

And set the text-align value to be centered:

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you better support which you deserve. Having a long thread makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.