Under Construction Social Icons not appearing

The social icons are not appearing on the under construction page. They are just boxes in Chrome and the links do work.

Hi @jimmyslo,

Thank you for writing in, this is a known issue and has been added already in our issue tracker.

I’ll give you a quick fix, but please keep in mind that this is not an official fix.

Login to your server via FTP and locate the under-construction.php file on this directory \wp-content\plugins\tco-under-construction\views\site

Open/edit that file on a text editor and find this line:

<a href="<?php echo $url ?>" class="<?php echo $key ?>" title="<?php echo $sc['title'] ?>" target="_blank"><i class="tco-icon-<?php echo $media; ?>-square" data-tco-icon="<?php echo $sc['tco-icon']; ?>" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

Update that line with this:

<a href="<?php echo $url ?>" class="<?php echo $key ?>" title="<?php echo $sc['title'] ?>" target="_blank"><i class="x-icon-<?php echo $media; ?>-square" data-x-icon-b="<?php echo $sc['tco-icon']; ?>" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

Save the file and upload it back to your server (same directory)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.