"Under Construction" plugin: no show icon

I setup the “Under Construction” plugin, but it doesn’t show the icon for my instagram profile:
it just shows a square symbol, not easy to easy.
A part this, the link is working, but without the instagram icon.
Can you help me please to solve it?
Thanks

Hey Agostino,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Thanks for the help. The conflict is implied by Cornerstone.
Any idea to solve the problem, please?
Thanks

Hi Agostino,

Since the Under Construction page is active on your site, our access is limited but kindly double check the version of X is that active on your site and make sure that if you are updated to the latest version, you will also have to update Cornerstone to the latest version.

You can find the latest supported versions here:

If both X and Cornerstone are updated but this issue persists on your end, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

I checked the versions: X Theme and Cornerstone are both updated.
I shared my credentials into a secure note in my previous message.
Thank you so much guys!

Hey Agostino,

The login details you have provided doesn’t seem to work:

Would you mind double checking so that we can check your site?

Thank you.

sorry, I was wrong: I posted again the credetinals.
Thank you guys,
Agostino

Hi Agostino,

Thank you for writing in, this is a known issue and has been added already in our issue tracker.

I’ll give you a quick fix, but please keep in mind that this is not an official fix.

Login to your server via FTP and locate the under-construction.php file on this directory \wp-content\plugins\tco-under-construction\views\site

Open/edit that file on a text editor and find this line:

<a href="<?php echo $url ?>" class="<?php echo $key ?>" title="<?php echo $sc['title'] ?>" target="_blank"><i class="tco-icon-<?php echo $media; ?>-square" data-tco-icon="<?php echo $sc['tco-icon']; ?>" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

Update that line with this:

<a href="<?php echo $url ?>" class="<?php echo $key ?>" title="<?php echo $sc['title'] ?>" target="_blank"><i class="x-icon-<?php echo $media; ?>-square" data-x-icon-b="<?php echo $sc['tco-icon']; ?>" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

Save the file and upload it back to your server (same directory)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I confirm it’s now ok, thanks!

1 Like

Awesome! Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.