Under Construction page doesn't show Social Media Icons

I found this error re-occuring on my website, as you can See here I can’t seem to follow any of the other thread on this forum. I was wondering if you could help me with it.

Another issue that I am facing is unable to get the bypass key of the Under Construction to get to work. I clearly have a bypass key enabled here. But as soon as you visit the page on the website, it doesn’t show the key that is let’s you enter the password and let’s you go through to the website. It is extremely important for me to have this bypass key as I am working with content writers, designers and all working individually, making so many accounts just to allow them to see the given content or design is too much of hustle.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi,

I checked on my test sites but this isn’t happening.

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

The latest version numbers as of now are:

X 6.4.4,
Cornerstone 3.4.4
X - Under Construction: Version: 2.0.3

Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks

Hey there,

Everything seems to up to date and all cache on the browser as well as the server has been flushed, I still face the same problem, I still can’t by pass the under construction and can’t see the social logos. :frowning_face: To point out further my Under Construction version, as shown on my screen . is 2.0.4.

What to do?

Hi @Parthbhalerao,

Can you please send your website details so that we can have a look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Check the Secure Note. Thanks.

Hi There @Parthbhalerao

Upon testing, I see that it’s a bug related to Pro theme. I have already added it to our issue tracker, so that our developers can review it further and fix it for an upcoming update release.

Thanks!

Thanks @mldarshana for your time.

No problem.

Happy Holidays!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.