Under Construction not working

I’m trying to get the xtheme under construction feature to work but it’s not working. I followed exactly what the website shows for activating this feature but my website still shows the normal webpages.

1 Like

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in and the very detailed post. The under construction plugin is working perfectly. You can check what I am seeing on my browser: http://prntscr.com/g5a3pq

From your end, it may not work because you maybe logged in. Please open the site using private browsing mode or with Chrome’s incognito mode and you can see the under construction landing page.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

2 Likes

It’s working. Thanks!

You’re welcome.

Hi, I’m new on apex and this is my first post. I searched in the KB for a solution for the same problem as mentioned above but didn’t find a solution.
I also installed X-theme and the X child theme. I activated the child theme.
I also activated the plugin/extension ‘under construction’. Afterwards I selected the checkbox in ‘under construction’.
Nothing happened. It still presents the current theme lay-out. Also when i use a private session. I tried everything by using Firefox.
The only other plugin 3rd parties I uses are ‘Realy Simple SLL’ and ‘SSL insecure content fixer’.
Thx for helping out!
Best regards El (NL)

Hello There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

1 Like

Wow that is a quick answer!!! I’m new so I’ve to figure out how to send a secure note… :wink:

stupid…now I see the Secure Note box below :rofl:

PS I think the apex platform is really user friendly. I’m used to IBM Connect People so I can compare it a bit.

Thank you for your kind words.

Please open up a separate thread and provide the credentials in a Secure Note there because the original poster could see private messages in his/her thread.

Thanks.

1 Like