Uncaught TypeError: window.csGlobal.collapse is not a function

Hello,

This error occurs when loading any page on our site and is causing a pop-up from WP Support Plus to not appear which breaks functionality of that page:

Uncaught TypeError: window.csGlobal.collapse is not a function
at HTMLDocument. (x-body.min.js?ver=6.0.4:1)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
(anonymous) @ x-body.min.js?ver=6.0.4:1
i @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
ready @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
K @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
public.js?version=9.0.8:1472

Please take a look into this error when you get a chance.

1 Like

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
This is something related to third party plugin conflict.
we are really sorry but seems our theme is not compatible with this plugins.
So can you please check with the plugin developer for possible answer?
Also you can test the plugin in a different theme and let us know the result. We may look on to it for a future to make our theme compatible with this plugin. But before that we need a confirmation from the plugin developer that this is related to the conflict between the theme and plugins.

Thanks

I have the same problem on several X-theme powered websites. In all of them the submenu doesn’t work on mobile.

The function is called by x-body.min.js, which is an X-framework javascript, and uses jquery to toggle the submenu. It stopped working since the latest update to X v.6.1.5

x-body.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: window.csGlobal.collapse is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (x-body.min.js:1)
    at i (jquery.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:2)

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but sorry your query is kind of vague. So I’m going to provide you a general troubleshooting procedure.

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. While you’re at it, please deactivate this caching feature while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

After you’ve done this and the issue still persists, please re-install X and Cornerstone.
You can follow the manual update guide provided here.

Cheers!

The latest upgrade to Cornerstone (Version 3.1.5) and the latest update to WP Support Plus (Version 9.0.8) were just installed and fixed the error and issues we were having.

Thanks!

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.