Uncaught TypeError: n.easing[this.easing] is not a function

After updating to Cornerstone Version 3.0.4 single page navigation stopped working.

Console shows error “Uncaught TypeError: n.easing[this.easing] is not a function”

I have added jQuery UI manually (https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.min.js) and its back to work.

Is this intentional new change in Cornerstone or a bug?

If this is intentional please provide details on how to get rid off the error “Uncaught TypeError: n.easing[this.easing] is not a function”

Thanks

2 Likes

I get the same message when I open the blog page. It does not load the blog posts. I deactivated all plugins thinking it was a conflict but the problem is still there. I am able to see the posts via Recent posts widget but cannot load the blog post. https://www.friendsofnepal.org.au/news/

@realshot,

Please remove your customizations and try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please give us WP Admin access so we could check what’s going on.

@dshakya,

Your posts are displayed on my end and there’s no error in the console. Please clear your browser cache or test in incognito

Thanks @christian_y,

The good old Browser cache. I thought I had cleared all of that. I just cleared the plugin cache and not the actual browser cache. All good. Thanks for looking.

You’re welcome.

Hello Support,

I have a similar case on the blog page on one of our websites.

I already did the following below:

• Added the jQuery UI manually. Then removed it after seeing that it did not work.
  • Deactivate all third-party plugins.
  • Cleared the Builder cache.
  • Clear browser cache. Then I accessed the page on another browser and on Incognito but the issue is still there.

Are you able to look into the issue on our website?

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hello @Swish,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

We will definitely help you out with the problem you are facing. However, at this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread with your site details so that we can investigate.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi @Swish, I’m hving the same issue. Could you fix it?
Thanks

Hey @sefsefsef,

Did you clear all caches including your browser cache? If so, please open a separate thread and give us WP Admin access in a Secure Note. Also post a link to this thread for reference.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.